Welcome to UCF Career Services! We appreciate your interest in recruiting UCF students for full-time and part-time professional career opportunities and look forward to assisting you in achieving your recruitment goals.
KnightLink is an interactive database that allows organizations to connect with UCF students and alumni.
Through this platform employers can:
- Post paid, part, and full time positions.
- All employment opportunities are reviewed prior to posting
- Internships will not be posted in KnightLink but rather through the Office of Experiential Learning (please see below)
- Request information sessions
- Request on campus interviews
- Register for Career Events*
- Review resumes**
To register for a KnightLink account:
- Go to https://ucf-csm.symplicity.com/employers
- Click Sign Up, fill out the form, and submit.
- Make sure you provide your full name, corporate email address, telephone number, website, and corporate physical address. (P.O. Box will not be accepted)
- All registrations are researched prior to approval and the process may take up to 3 to 5 business days.
- After your account has been approved you will receive a confirmation email with your username (email address), password, and link to login.
- Click on Account to complete your profile, change your password, and view your activity summary.
Create a Job Posting:
- Login and click on Jobs.
- Click on Add New.
- Fill out the form. Required fields are denoted with red asterisks (*).
- Provide as much information as possible to inform students and alumni who are interested.
- Click on Submit. The job posting will be reviewed by the recruiting team and accepted or declined.
- PLEASE NOTE: If you wish to conduct on campus interviews for the position you are posting, you must first request an interview schedule. To do so, please click Create New Schedule Request on the home page, fill out the form selecting pre-select as interview type, and submit. Once your interview request has been reviewed you will be able to attach position(s) to the schedule.
Please see our recruiting guide for more information about our recruiting policies.
*Access to career events is restricted at the discretion of Career Services personnel.
**Access to resume books is restricted at the discretion of Career Services personnel.
For internships or co-ops please partner with our Office of Experiential Learning.
Employers are welcome to participate in internship, co-op, and service learning opportunities. These experiences not only help UCF students define their future career goals but also assist in developing the skills they will need upon graduation.
- Internships are not posted in KnightLink but rather through the Office of Experiential Learning.
- For all hospitality related internships please partner with our Rosen College of Hospitality team members Ashli Johnson (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Jessica Wickey (email@example.com)
- For all other internships or co-ops please partner with our Office of Experiential Learning.
Building a Presence on Campus
Employers are encouraged to take a multi-tiered approach to recruiting at UCF. Businesses who participate in a variety of activities to build name recognition and a campus presence typically attract a larger candidate pool and tend to realize greater success in hiring candidates.
- Attend our events!
- Sponsor our events and activities
- UCF Athletics sponsorship opportunities
- Foundation/Scholarship opportunities
Marketing and Promotion Opportunities:
- Post all of your job openings on KnightLink.
- Conduct free information sessions on your organization and available career opportunities
- Invite students to job shadow during semester breaks breaks
- Provide company information to our library
- Volunteer to conduct presentation on specific topics or employability skills to classes and student organizations
- Host information tables in the Student Union
- Connect with alumni
- Sponsor faculty luncheons
- Other opportunities (e.g., sponsor study breaks)
We appreciate your interest in supporting our office and increasing your presence on campus. Sponsorship opportunities can include sponsoring an event or marketing your organization through collateral. For more information in regards to partnering with our office, please review our Employer Sponsorship Programs document and contact Doris Alcivar at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 407-823-2746.
This program is a one-day to week-long opportunity for UCF students to explore a specific career field through observing and working with an employer host.
UCF Statistics & Resources