Welcome to UCF Career Services! We appreciate your interest in recruiting UCF students for full-time and part-time professional career opportunities and look forward to assisting you in achieving your recruitment goals.
Handshake is an interactive database that allows organizations to connect with UCF students and alumni.
Through this platform employers can:
- Post part, and full time positions, internships, and co-ops.
- All employment opportunities are reviewed prior to posting
- Request information sessions
- Request on campus interviews
- Register for Career Events*
- Review resumes**
To register for a Handshake account:
- Go to http://www.csel.ucf.edu and follow the instructions under the ‘Employer Login’ section prior to creating your account.
- You can then access, https://ucf.joinhandshake.com/employer_registrations/new
- Fill out the form, and submit.
- Make sure you provide your full name, corporate email address, telephone number, website, and corporate physical address. (P.O. Box will not be accepted)
- All registrations are researched prior to approval and the process may take up to 3 to 5 business days.
- After your account has been approved you will receive a confirmation email with your username (email address), password, and link to login.
- Click on Account to complete your profile, change your password, and view your activity summary.
Create a Job Posting:
- Watch this video.
Please see our recruiting guide for more information about our recruiting policies.
*Access to career events is restricted at the discretion of Career Services personnel.
**Access to resume books is restricted at the discretion of Career Services personnel.
Building a Presence on Campus
Employers are encouraged to take a multi-tiered approach to recruiting at UCF. Businesses who participate in a variety of activities to build name recognition and a campus presence typically attract a larger candidate pool and tend to realize greater success in hiring candidates.
- Attend our events!
- Sponsor our events and activities
- UCF Athletics sponsorship opportunities
- Foundation/Scholarship opportunities
Marketing and Promotion Opportunities:
- Post all of your job openings on Handshake
- Conduct free information sessions on your organization and available career opportunities
- Invite students to job shadow during semester breaks breaks
- Provide company information to our library
- Volunteer to conduct presentation on specific topics or employability skills to classes and student organizations
- Host information tables in the Student Union
- Connect with alumni
- Sponsor faculty luncheons
- Other opportunities (e.g., sponsor study breaks)
We appreciate your interest in supporting our office and increasing your presence on campus. Sponsorship opportunities can include sponsoring an event or marketing your organization through collateral. For more information in regards to partnering with our office, please review our Employer Sponsorship Programs document and contact Doris Alcivar at email@example.com or by calling 407-823-2746.
This program is a one-day to week-long opportunity for UCF students to explore a specific career field through observing and working with an employer host.
UCF Statistics & Resources