Job Shadow Program
Explore Through the UCF Job Shadow Program
The UCF Job Shadow Program pairs Knights with employer/alumni partners to facilitate a one to five day job shadow experience. Learn about a particular career or industry, gain workplace experience, and build your professional network.
The UCF Job Shadow Program is held during academic breaks. This year, the fall program will December 11-15, 2017.
Interested in participating?
- Student registration for the Fall program opens August 18, 2017 and closes on August 27, 2017. Registration for the spring 2018 program will open in January 2018.
- Program Orientation: Complete a virtual orientation, online modules, view available job shadowing experiences, and submit your top five preferences. Students are matched on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Job Shadow Days: Experience a career-field/industry through your short-term, job shadowing experience. Job Shadow experiences vary from one to five days.
There is no cost to participate. Although you will not earn academic credit for the experience, you will have an invaluable opportunity to explore a career and expand your professional network. For more information about the UCF Job Shadow Program, please see the documents below or email email@example.com.
- Student Registration Form
- UCF Job Shadow Program Previous Employer Hosts’
- Students: Important Dates Fall 2017
- Frequently Asked Questions
Employers, Alumni, and Parents: for more information please visit UCF Job Shadow Program Information for Hosts page.