Search for Jobs
Through a free KnightLink account, students and alumni can search and apply for part and full time jobs, upload resumes, research employers, rsvp for workshops, learn about other career events, and schedule an on campus interview.
To sign up for a KnightLink account:
- Fill out our registration form. You will need to enter your NID to register. If you do not know or cannot remember your NID, please visit the NID Password Reset page.
- Please carefully read the Career Services Student Disclaimer and click agree to complete the registration.
- Next you will receive an email verification, please click the link inside to confirm your email address.
- After completing your profile, upload your resume.* Make your resume visible to employers by selecting “Yes” on the “Privacy” tab of your profile. Posting your resume does not guarantee it will be noticed, so actively search the database on a regular basis. You can also set up job search alerts so new job listings you are interested in are emailed to you.
- Some employers hire third-party organizations to assist them in identifying and hiring college students. Please click here for NACE information on a Student’s Guide to Interviewing with Third Party Recruiters.
* By making your resume visible to employers, you are also making it available to third-party employers who use our system. Please click here for a definition of third-party recruiters.
To sign up for an On-Campus Interview:
- Employers come to campus to interview UCF students and graduates for full-time, professional positions. To learn more about the registration and application process and to find out what companies are interviewing on campus, please check out KnightLink!
- Employers may hold an information session the day before an on-campus interview date. If a session is mandatory, it will be notated on KnightLink under the details of the interview schedule. Please read the schedule comments section carefully.
- Arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled interview time and check-in at our front counter. Ask for the recruiter’s name and whether the company has provided literature for you to review or an application to complete while waiting for your interview. After the interview, thank the recruiter for their time and follow-up by mailing a thank-you note.
If you need to change or cancel an interview appointment, you must contact us no later than 48 hours (2 working days) prior to the date of the interview. Interviewing is a privilege; failure to appear for interviews reflects poorly on you and the university. If you are a “No-Show” for an interview and want to keep your KnightLink privileges, you will need to write a letter of apology to the employer. You must send this letter to email@example.com for review. A Sample Apology Letter is available for you to review. A Sample Apology Letter is available for you to review.
Gain relevant experience while in school through internships, co-ops, and service learning with the help of the Office of Experiential Learning (OEL)
The UCF/Lockheed Martin Work Experience program offers students an opportunity to gain relevant experience while being gainfully employed in a top-rated company.
- Search & save high quality, filtered job listings
- Get up-to-date contact information for millions of companies
- Access in-depth information about companies
- Create personal marketing campaigns including resumes & cover letters
Search country-specific career and employment resources for over 40 countries.
Please note: If you are accessing GoinGlobal off-campus, it must be accessed through KnightLink.
Additional Job Boards
Local vs National vs Industry
May 3Career Fair Prep Hour - Virtual Online
May 8Spring Job Shadow Program Career Services and Experiential Learning
May 9Statewide Job Fair CFE Arena
May 18Getting Started with Experiential Learning Career Services and Experiential Learning: 115
May 23Job Search Strategies Career Services and Experiential Learning: 121
May 24Networking Strategies- WEBINAR Career Services and Experiential Learning
May 24Combination Resumes Colbourn Hall: 146
May 25Wells Fargo Workshop- Salary Negotiation Career Services and Experiential Learning: 121
May 30Getting Started with Experiential Learning Career Services and Experiential Learning: 115
May 31Interviewing Strategies Career Services and Experiential Learning: 121