Job Shadow Program
Explore Through the UCF Job Shadow Program
The UCF Job Shadow Program pairs Knights with employer/alumni partners to facilitate a one to five day job shadow experience. Learn about a particular career or industry, gain workplace experience, and build your professional network.
The UCF Job Shadow Program is held during academic breaks. This year, the spring program will May 8-12, 2017.
Interested in participating?
- Student registration for the spring program opens January 2, 2017 and closes on January 29, 2017. Registration for the fall 2017 program will open in August 2017.
- Program Orientation: Complete a virtual orientation, online modules, view available job shadowing experiences, and submit your top five preferences. Students are matched on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Job Shadow Days: Experience a career-field/industry through your short-term, job shadowing experience. Job Shadow experiences vary from one to five days.
There is no cost to participate. Although you will not earn academic credit for the experience, you will have an invaluable opportunity to explore a career and expand your professional network. For more information about the UCF Job Shadow Program, please see the document below or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Student Registration Form
- UCF Job Shadow Program Previous Employer Hosts’
- Students: Important Dates Spring 2017
- Frequently Asked Questions
Employers, Alumni, and Parents: for more information please visit UCF Job Shadow Program Information for Hosts page.