Welcome to UCF Career Services. Thank you for your interest in recruiting UCF students and alumni for full-time and part-time professional career opportunities. We look forward to assisting you in achieving your recruitment goals.
Handshake is an interactive database that allows organizations to connect with UCF students and alumni.
On Handshake employers are able to:
- Post part and full time positions, internships, and co-ops.
- All employment opportunities are reviewed by a CSEL staff member
- Request information sessions
- Request on campus interviews
- Register for career events*
- Review resumes*
- Post company sponsored events*
To register for a Handshake account:
- Visit http://www.csel.ucf.edu and follow the instructions under the ‘Employer Login’ section prior to creating your account
- Next access, https://ucf.joinhandshake.com/employer_registrations/new
- Complete the profile and submit
- Enter your full name, corporate email address, telephone number, website, and corporate (commercial) physical address
- Company research is conducted on every organization/corporation requesting a connection to UCF, the review process may several business days. Handshake’s video on choosing your school
- Please note: Career Services will verify the legitimacy of each employer who submits a request. Some of the things we look for are an active business license; a corporate email address that matches the company’s domain (no personal email address such as gmail, yahoo, etc.); a working (not under construction) website; an active contact telephone number, and a commercial business address (no PO Box or residential address). This list is not inclusive and may change depending on the organization’s IRS status, in which case additional proof will be requested
- Once your account has been approved by UCF, Handshake will send you a confirmation email with your username (email address), password, and link to login. Please follow the instructions to access your Handshake account
- Handshake’s Quick-start video
Create a Job Posting:
Handshake’s How to Post a Job video
*Access is restricted at the discretion of Career Services
Building a Presence on Campus
Employers are encouraged to take a multi-tiered approach to recruiting at UCF. Businesses who participate in a variety of activities to build name recognition and a campus presence tend to attract a larger candidate pool and see greater success.
- Attend our events
- Sponsor our events and activities
- UCF Athletics sponsorship opportunities
- Foundation/Scholarship opportunities
Marketing and Promotion Opportunities:
- Post all of your employment opportunities on Handshake
- Conduct free information sessions on your organization and available career opportunities
- Provide company information to our library
- Volunteer to conduct presentation on specific topics or employability skills to classes and student organizations
- Host information tables in the Student Union
- Connect with alumni
- Sponsor faculty luncheons
- Other opportunities (e.g., sponsor study breaks)
We appreciate your interest in supporting Career Services and increasing your presence on campus. Sponsorship opportunities include sponsoring an event or marketing your organization through collateral. For more information in regards to partnering with our office, please review our Employer Sponsorship Programs document and contact Doris Alcivar at email@example.com or by calling 407-823-2746.
UCF Statistics & Resources