Search for Jobs
Through a free Handshake account, students and alumni can search and apply for part and full time jobs, upload resumes, research employers, rsvp for workshops, learn about other career events, and schedule an on campus interview.
All current UCF students already have a Handshake account.
- To get started, you MUST watch the orientation video and log-in here.
- To log-in, use your NID and password. If you do not remember or have access to your NID, please visit the NID Look Up page. From there, you can reset your NID password if you need to.
- Final step: Complete your profile, and include information that you would like to be visible to employers.
- After completing your profile, upload your resume.* Make your resume visible to employers by selecting “Make Profile Public” on your profile. Posting your resume does not guarantee it will be noticed, so actively search the database on a regular basis. You can also set up job search alerts so new job listings you are interested in are emailed to you.
- Some employers hire third-party organizations to assist them in identifying and hiring college students. Please click here for NACE information on a Student’s Guide to Interviewing with Third Party Recruiters.
* By making your resume visible to employers, you are also making it available to third-party employers who use our system. Please click here for a definition of third-party recruiters.
Employers come to campus to interview UCF students and graduates for full-time, professional positions. To learn more about the registration and application process and to find out what companies are interviewing on campus, please check out Handshake!
Things to know before your interview:
- Employers may hold an information session the day before an on-campus interview date. If a session is mandatory, it will be notated on Handshake under the details of the interview schedule. Please read the schedule comments section carefully.
- Arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled interview time and check-in at our front counter. Ask for the recruiter’s name and whether the company has provided literature for you to review or an application to complete while waiting for your interview. After the interview, thank the recruiter for their time and follow-up by mailing a thank-you note.
If you need to change or cancel an interview appointment, you must contact us no later than 48 hours (2 working days) prior to the date of the interview. Interviewing is a privilege; failure to appear for interviews reflects poorly on you and the university. If you are a “No-Show” for an interview and want to keep your Handshake privileges, you will need to write a letter of apology to the employer. You must send this letter to firstname.lastname@example.org for review. A Sample Apology Letter is available for you to review. A Sample Apology Letter is available for you to review.
Gain relevant experience while in school through internships, co-ops, and service learning with the help of the Experiential Learning (EL). You can search for these opportunities on Handshake.
The UCF/Lockheed Martin Work Experience program offers students an opportunity to gain relevant experience while being gainfully employed in a top-rated company.
Search & save high quality, filtered job listings
Get up-to-date contact information for millions of companies
Access in-depth information about companies
Create personal marketing campaigns including resumes & cover letters
Some industries use specific job search sites to post positions. This list compiled by Career Services includes sites for Health, Education, Engineering, Computer Science, Hospitality, and more.
Additional Job Boards
Workshops and Info Sessions
Sorry, no events could be found.